24 April 2011

The Colombia Travel Blog Gang grows!

Hello all,

When I started this Colombia Travel Blog a little more than a year ago my intention was to reach as many people as possible to tell them about the beauty of my homeland and to encourage them to come visit us, during that process I met a lot of Colombia lovers both from Colombia and abroad ( travelers and expats) that had that same aim. Some time ago I met Paul and Ryan , a couple of Brits living in Colombia that decided to start a Blog called " Colombia Travel and living Blog" focusing mainly in the cultural differences of living in Colombia when you come from a place as different as the UK.

I'm very glad to tell you that as of today I'll be part of the Colombia Travel and Living blog ( very kindly renamed now as  " Colombia travel blog by Marcela and friends"  :)  ....  over there I'll post shorter more factual posts about Colombia's destinations in a more regular basis , while here you'll still be able to find my never ending rambling about my personal experiences in Colombia.

Click the link ---> to go to our new  collaborative Colombia Travel Blog.

Abrazos!

Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment